1. Have you ever thought that women can’t be inspirational?
As I retrace my line of memory to try to answer the question, I realize that I have never asked myself the problem. I’ve never had a reason to do it. No, it is not in my nature to reason for such differences.
2. What biases (preconceptions) did you face?
Not many actually (none?), My character has always been my shield and I go ahead making room for myself.
3. Have you ever taken risks?
It depends on the meaning we want to give to the term “risks”: I have often traveled alone, I started a farm starting from nothing … at 20, 25 years old, however, I believe that this type of risk is normal to run, I would advise against doing otherwise. Its part of the game.
4. What obstacles did you face to get to where you are now?
I have a small farm, climate change is my worst enemy!
5. If your life were a book, what would it be called?